- Senior Lecturer of Information Systems at Accounting Department, Faculty of Economics, Atma Jaya Yogyakarta University, Indonesia since 1998
- Member of Alumni Reference Group, Australia Development Scholarships (AusAid) program.
Past Working Experience:
- January 2009 – March 2009 Deputy Chief Information Officer, Atma Jaya Yogyakarta University
- October 2006 – December 2008 Head of Computer Cluster, Faculty of Economics, Atma Jaya Yogyakarta University, Indonesia
- March 2003 – June 2005 Tutor for Information Systems Foundation postgraduate subject (31484), Business Process & IT Strategy undergraduate subject (31736), Information Control and Classification undergraduate subject (31468) and Information Systems Principles undergraduate subject (31060) at Department of Information Systems, Faculty of Information Technology, University of Technology Sydney, Australia. In Autumn 2005 as guest lecturer for Information Control and Classification undergraduate subject (31468).
- August 2002 – November 2005 Tutor for Business Information Systems Foundations undergraduate subject (INFS1000), Accounting and Business Information Systems subject undergraduate (ACCT2003 and INFS2000) at Discipline of Business Information Systems, School of Business, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Sydney, Australia
- February 2002 – May 2002 IT consultant for Academic Information Systems project at Faculty of Economic, UPN Veteran University, Yogyakarta.
- August 2001 – May 2002 Developing Faculty Intranet for teaching and learning purposes. This is a self-initiated and self-funded project try to provide intranet web server and email systems for students and staff within The Faculty of Economic, Atma Jaya Yogyakarta University.
- August 2001 – December 2001 Part time lecturer in Introduction to Computing for Business at Faculty of Economic, Sanata Dharma Catholic University, Yogyakarta.
- January 2000 – June 2000 Member of team to develop and improve SMU Kolese De Britto High School computer systems for teaching and learning, including Internet connectivity.
- February 1999 – May 1999 Counselor and Supervisor for Small and Medium Business Project, Faculty of Economics, Atma Jaya Yogyakarta University
- October 1997 – November 1997 Computer Training Instructor, Applied Accounting Short Course, Center for Management Development, Faculty of Economics, Atma Jaya Yogyakarta University.
- February 1996 –August 1997 Computer Laboratory Technical Support and Tutor, Faculty of Economics, Atma Jaya Yogyakarta University.